The world’s most exciting and capable 4×4 light truck, the 2016 Iveco Daily 4×4 has been transformed into an amazing off road tour bus. The Daily’s power and performance combined with Bus 4×4 custom coach works and refinements make it a game changer for the tourism industry.
Whether it’s Cape York, Fraser Island, the Flinders Ranges, the Kimberley or the Victorian High Country, the Daily 4×4 Mini Bus will get your customers there and back in comfort and safety.
If you operate a Landcruiser, Troopy or Canter, you will know that they each have their limitations either in number of seats, passenger comfort or off road performance.
This GAME CHANGER has none of these limitations.
This Daily is military grade and is in fact operated by several armies around the world. So when the time comes to replace or upgrade your main business asset, do yourself a huge favour and try the Bus 4×4 Iveco Daily 4×4 Light Weight Bus.
- 3.0L Euro 6 turbo diesel engine generating 125kW and 400Nm of torque – big hills, no problem
- Factory high and low range 4×4 with front, centre and rear diff lockers as standard – almost impossible to get bogged!
- Superior water fording ability – 660mm with standard tyres – snorkel optional
- 40,000 km service intervals – approximately once a season
- 14 facing seats with lap sash belts
- Large rear boot space – 1,300L
The Iveco Daily 4×4 is available in 2 versions – Mini 14 seat (13 passengers + driver) standard roof version. Other customisations can be done depending on requirements. RIP Canter and Troopy.
Watch the 2017 Iveco Daily video here
Starting price from $165,000 + GST.
Read and watch what the experts have to say about the Daily 4×4
For a detailed specification sheet of the Daily 4×4 14 Seat Mini Bus, click here
For the Daily 4×4 motorhome version, click here