Bus 4×4 Conversion of 2017 Toyota Coaster – Beach Master
The 22 seat weapon of choice for many a tour operator now with high and low range 4×4.
Toyota Coaster has always been the benchmark for medium sized people movers and now Bus 4×4 has made it even better with its proven four wheel drive conversion system. In addition to giving the vehicle full time 4WD with high and low range capabilities, the body is raised and modifications made to the drive-train, suspension and braking systems. All of the Coaster’s excellent safety and comfort features are retained.
With this vehicle you can go anywhere a Landcruiser can go, but with 21 passengers and unlike a Canter type (box ‘o’ seats) tour vehicle, the driver is not isolated from the passengers.
The 2017 Coaster model comes with exciting features such as:
- Strengthened body made from anti-corrosion steel
- Larger side windows with privacy glass
- Automatic transmission options for both models
- Sound system with Bluetooth® and auxiliary connectivity
- SRS airbags for both driver and front passenger seats
- Reversing camera
- Satellite navigation
The advantages of a Bus 4×4 conversion of Coaster:
- Based on a proven and reliable Toyota platform
- Genuine Toyota components in the 4×4 kit
- Rear Boot Stowage with Seating Deck Modification
- Superior 4×4 capabilities over Canter
- Excellent cost per seat to buy and to operate
- Wide range of optional extras and customisation available
Watch the 2017 Toyota Coaster
Up to 2016 Toyota Coaster starting price from $156,000 + GST.
Bus 4×4 Conversion of 2017 Toyota Coaster Standard – 4×4 Beachmaster – $175,750 + GST.
Bus 4×4 Conversion of 2017 Toyota Coaster Deluxe – 4×4 Beachmaster – $179,240 + GST.
Bus 4×4 4WD Tour Conversion Kit Only – $54,990 +GST.
Rear Cargo Barrier – $3,000 + GST.
For the up to 2016 Toyota Coaster specification sheet, click here
For 2017 Toyota Standard Coaster specification sheet, click here
For 2017 Toyota Deluxe Coaster specification sheet, click here here